Chris cantore dating game
Eight early-season games will air on CBS and be simulcast on NFL Network (which has carried the package since 2006), while NFLN will air eight late-season games exclusively.
CBS' lead NFL team of Jim Nantz and Phil Simms will call the games, while NFLN personalities will host pre-game, halftime, and post-game shows.
Events listed include television show debuts, finales, and cancellations; channel launches, closures, and rebrandings; stations changing or adding their network affiliations; and information about changes of ownership of channels or stations, controversies and carriage disputes.
One year to the day after being dropped from Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks systems, Ovation returns to the two providers, the result of Ovation's announced commitment to provide more original newscast.
and is marked by major wins for Daft Punk, Pharrell Williams, Lorde.
Nine Inch Nails frontman Trent Reznor later blasted the producers and CBS on Twitter for cutting off the band's closing performance featuring Queens of the Stone Age, Dave Grohl and Lindsey Buckingham.
Meyers is the third consecutive Saturday Night Live alumnus (after Jimmy Fallon and Conan O'Brien) to host the show.
The show's new bandleader, Fred Armisen, is also an SNL veteran.21st Century Fox acquires majority ownership in YES Network, increasing its stake in the New York City sports channel from 49% to 80% (Yankee Global Enterprises, parent company of the New York Yankees, owns the remaining 20%).The skier was supposed to compete in the events, but a series of injuries resulted in Vonn withdrawing from the Games earlier this month.Moments after the State of the Union Address was completed, United States Congressman Michael Grimm (R-New York's 11th), threatened NY1 reporter Michael Scotto by attacking him and telling Scotto that he'll throw him off the balcony of the United States Capitol building after Scotto approached the Tea Party-backed representative to ask about a continuing federal investigation into his campaign fund-raising while the cameras were still rolling (Grimm would later be indicted in April).CBS Sports NFL analyst Dan Dierdorf calls his final game, an AFC Divisional Playoff game between the Indianapolis Colts and New England Patriots, ending a three-decade career as an analyst spent with CBS and ABC's Monday Night Football.A scene in this evening's episode of How I Met Your Mother features members of the all-white main cast in yellow face and depicting Asian stereotypes and accents.NBC airs the 2014 NFL Pro Bowl, likely the last Pro Bowl game to air on broadcast television for the next few years.